Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Tag...

This is my first being tagged. And it’s from my cuz.
1. Link to the person that tagged you –Joan D'Arcy
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag someone.


Hmm…6 things about me…very short one

1. I like reading scientific related subjects.

2. I’m a very quite person. (You don’t bother me I don’t bother you). But I am able talk a lot with my husband and my family. That’s why hubby loves me being with him when travelling, because I make him laugh and think!

3. Hates loud music or noisy neighbour. It irritates me so much.

4. Loves working with my hands and kind of good at sewing (I made my own pinafore when I was in secondary 4). Loves cross-stitching, crocheting, and now I’m doing patchwork for my baby’s blanket.

5. Can’t stand dirty washroom or toilet.

6. Don’t bother much about other peoples’ life, meaning, I hate gossiper (they have mental problem…obsession of ridiculing other people’s life...example the ASS FROM KYLE, TEXAS. DA-E)

Who to tag? Aiyah…I don’t blog-hop that much.

2 comments:

Joan D'Arcy said...

Thanks for doing the tag. :) I cant stand dirty toilets too!! Dunno la why cant the Govt nor the Mall management up keep the cleanliness of the toilets... Padahal, minta charge lagi tu.. still stinky!

Lynn said...

Ya especially the Centrepoint Shopping complex. It makes me wanna puke with the smell. Don't know why they put a blower on the floor, it does more harm than good; making the germs fly all over!

All contents from this site Copyright © by Lynn, none are to be publish or copied without prior consent from the author.