Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tongue Twister

Found this from wife's blog documents, I think she's forgotten about posting it.
-Rgds, J


Are you familiar with tongue twister? My mom taught me this one (Peter Piper) when I was in year 3 and was stuck, up to this day. Can you tongue twist yourself? This is very good way to practice your tongue.

Peter Piper
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

And another one which I encounter when I was in year 7.

She sells seashells
She sells seashells by the seashore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

More of tongue twister can be found here
(http://www.fun-withwords.com/tong_example.html)

No comments:

All contents from this site Copyright © by Lynn, none are to be publish or copied without prior consent from the author.