Friday, February 22, 2008

Concoctions of traditional herbs



Instead of the medication that you get from your doctor or drug store which derived from various chemicals. I choose Chinese traditional medication for my fever because I only have to take it twice; once a day for two days. It’s bitter alright and my hubby watches me finishing the bowl of black soup till the last drop.

Me: Want some?
Hubby: No thanks! You go ahead…

…Doi dogo pinoit…

This morning I woke up with a slight fever, dry throat and a little nausea. It took me almost half an hour to empty a glass of water. *sigh*
Then, my hubby has a sore throat... infected by me, I think. I get sick often but he's the fragile one. His fever are the worse that I ever encountered.

No comments:

All contents from this site Copyright © by Lynn, none are to be publish or copied without prior consent from the author.