I am least remembered in times of comfort. No one seems to understand how I felt living in the dark and how I longed to see the sun again. As day passes by, dust covered my body; and as the weather changes it gives such agony while my body transformed to certain point, where no one could recognise me anymore, even with me lying there in front of their eyes I was totally ignored. How traumatic it is to lead such life.
I am worth as much as the dollars that people spent everyday. In some places I am worth more as I could settle things which the dollars were not able to. Little children adores me most, I can see it on their face. It lightens up whenever they see me around.
Then again, things have changed lately. Financial crisis struck and I was searched high and low, in every nook and cranny. At last I am back to my glorious days. Now I am the one who they rely upon to fill their empty stomach, fuel for the cars etc… What more can I say? Well, serves them right for abandoning me for such a long time eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment