It has been a month long since my absence in this site. Well, things crop up unexpectedly and I am exhausted. Occupied with many things at the moment; new house, car and managing my health. I don’t sit in front of the computer ¾ of the day everyday; it’s a waste of time. Rather spent it with hubby and doing other useful things. I’ll write again after returning back from our vacation. Photos will be uploaded in my other profile like usual.
Last week hubby bought a new camera for me, a Nikon Coolpix L18. My old Nikon are still in good condition but it’s rather bulky to carry inside my hand-bag.
The left side is my old yet faithful Nikon Coolpix 4300, and the new one is on the right, black coloured Nikon Coolpix L18.
2 comments:
Hi dear, how r u? Sorry to hear that those *** disturbs you. Do take care and be happy.
ANyways, would like to invite you & hubby to join us. Check http://grinmamablues.blogspot.com/2008/08/learning-beyond-schooling-is-in-kk.html
Take care, dear!
It just annoys me. Who wouldn't be angry if someone says those things in your blog? My hubby said "If there's nothing better to say, better don't say anything at all."
Thanks for the invitation but I'm outstation. Be back on Sept 6th.
Post a Comment