
You don't have to delete yourself at Feedjit, Asing-erb Slither-er Sucker(ASS). Its about time for others to know who you really are. By the way stop harassing me, this is what you get when you play dirty. And I'm not interested in your blog since I've never visited it.
p/s Don't blame my husband for posting the previous post regarding your BAD deeds. You deserved it. Anyway you started it first, URALiar, nice nickname it suited you very well.
*Courtesy from my best friend Ran.*
4 comments:
Soooo... you published your blog for all to read... what's wrong with reading your blog? And I believe you read other people's blog too... don't you?
Copy cat... you copy people's beautiful life... you have no shame. You even copy my blog header.... "flowers"...
All you have posted in your blog are "Negatives"... attacking and condemning people... you are so pathetic...
Well, others are not like you. Who's condemning? What negatives? Attacking? Actually it was you who does all those things. Why do you attack my blog? Who the hell are you? And what's your problem? Why does it hurt you to read my blog?
Copy? Who's copying? I took those flower myself in Tenom. Copy people's beuatiful life? What's there to copy. I believed that you are the one who have such miserable life and lashing it on me.
By the way I've never leave undecent message in other blog like you do.
So, the pathetic here is you.
Post a Comment