Thursday, September 25, 2008

At Last Books on The Chronicles of Narnia

From top left : Book 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2

Since I first watch The Chronicles of Narnia : The Lion, the witch and the Wardrobe at the Movie theater with hubby few years back I was amazed by the story and even determined to look for the books when the second installments Prince Caspian was released few months back. While we were doing shopping we stopped by the National Bookstore and bought few books, and as I was browsing the books I came across books on The Chronicles of Narnia and without thinking much I buy almost all the volumes except the Book One(out of stock), The Magician’s Nephew, there were supposed to be 7 volumes all together.

It was hubby who dragged me to watch the movie. He even dragged me during our vacation to watch Death Race. His excuses “Oh honey, back home no time to watch movies to busy with work bah”. So, ikut sajalah. I told him “You know honey every time we’re on holiday you’ll never miss dragging me to watch movies.” The he said “Well, it’s during these times that are interesting to watch movie because I don’t have to worry about work while watching movie and the best thing is I have your company… (smiling)”.

Then there goes the shopping spree for him, again not me. The only things I buy for my self are cloths for office attire and few children’s clothes.Blouse with tights

My soon to be "working clothes"

*The rest, I'm so lazy to upload!

1 comment:

Joan D'Arcy said...

Hey there.. seemed like ur mom is having a granddaugther!!! sweet!

All contents from this site Copyright © by Lynn, none are to be publish or copied without prior consent from the author.