Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Feelings



Finally last night I finish doing the smoked dress that I’ve been doing the past few days. The feelings seeing it being completed was ecstatic. It sure does. Actually putting the pieces together was easy, easier than smoking the front bodice itself. I spent almost a week just by smoking the front bodice. Why does it take so long to smoke? Well, first of all, the designs and it seems that I couldn’t make up my mind on its original design. So I keep changing it till it looks like what I want it to be. Although there were threads being wasted, luckily it wasn’t the DMC brand (it’s too expensive for right now), instead I used Minlon brand. “That looks lovely, honey” hubby said.

Hmm… I’m thinking making a Christmas dress. Again will let you all know the outcome soon.

Its not that perfect like the one you see in magazines but I made it myself and I'm beginning to get the hang of it.

No comments:

All contents from this site Copyright © by Lynn, none are to be publish or copied without prior consent from the author.